through the following objectives:
2. A place of rest and restoration for gospel ministers and Christian care-givers.
3. Establish a Bible study in the community, using the worldwide respected Community Bible Study in order to teach non-believers the truth of the Gospel and deepen the knowledge and faith of believers. For more information, see communitybiblestudy.org.
4. Start a monthly intercessory prayer fellowship for ministry leaders in the community for the spread of the word of God.
5. Enhance existing self-help groups and build new ones in the community so that struggling people have a safe place to go for emotional help and life-changing guidance.
6. Decrease malnutrition in children by teaching the community the importance of each family having an organic vegetable kitchen garden.
7. Assist school-aged children in the community to attend school by paying fees, buying uniforms or books for the neediest children.
8. Reduce the number of water borne diseases by encouraging the community to build shallow wells and rain roof catchment.